- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2004 (2004), Issue 1, Pages 75-83
Irreversibility in quantum mechanics
1Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method, London School of Economics, London WC2A 2AE, UK
2Center for Junior Research Fellows, University of Konstanz, P.O. Box M682, Konstanz D-78457, Germany
3Physics Department, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin 78712-0264, TX, USA
4Departamento de Física Teórica, Universidad de Valladolid, Valladolid E-47011, Spain
Received 19 January 2004
Copyright © 2004 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Castagnino, Gadella, and Lombardi, “Time-reversal, irreversibility and arrow of time in quantum mechanics,” Foundations of Physics, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 407–426, 2006.
- Zouhaïr Mouayn, “Resolution of the Identity of the Classical Hardy Space by Means of Barut-Girardello Coherent States,” ISRN Mathematical Physics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.