- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2004 (2004), Issue 1, Pages 213-220
Economic system dynamics
1Department of Physics, University of Houston, Tiefetfeld Street 14, A6632 Ehrwald, Ausrtia, Houston 77204, TX, USA
2Tiefetfeld Street 14, Ehrwald A6632, Austria
Received 4 December 2003
Copyright © 2004 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amir H. Darooneh, “Utility function from maximum entropy principle,” Entropy, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 18–24, 2006.
- Zhiwen Zhu, Hongli Wang, and Jia Xu, “Nonlinear characteristics of socio-economic system during economic transition,” 2008 IEEE Symposium on Advanced Management of Information for Globalized Enterprises, AMIGE 2008 - Proceedings, pp. 209–213, 2009.
- Li-Hua Lai, “Risk aversion effect on the insurance premium in correlated lines,” Journal of Statistics and Management Systems, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 101–110, 2011.