- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 103582, 8 pages
Comprehensive Evaluation of Driver's Propensity Based on Evidence Theory
1School of Transportation and Vehicle Engineering, Shandong University of Technology, Zibo 255091, China
2Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, School of Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY 12180, USA
Received 17 August 2012; Revised 29 November 2012; Accepted 2 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Jinglei Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. H. Wang, W. Zhang, H. W. Guoi, H. Bubb, and K. Ikeuchi, “A safety-based behavioural approaching model with various driving characteristics,” Transportation Research C, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1202–1214, 2011.
- H. Bar-Gera and D. Shinar, “The tendency of drivers to pass other vehicles,” Transportation Research F, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 429–439, 2005.
- C. Pêcher, C. Lemercier, and J. M. Cellier, “Emotions drive attention: effects on driver's behaviour,” Safety Science, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 1254–1259, 2009.
- O. Taubman, B. Ari, and E. Shay, “The association between risky driver and pedestrian behaviors: the case of Ultra-Orthodox Jewish road users,” Transportation Research F, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 188–195, 2012.
- I. A. Kaysi and A. S. Abbany, “Modeling aggressive driver behavior at unsignalized intersections,” Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 671–678, 2007.
- H. W. Warner, T. Özkan, T. Lajunen, and G. Tzamalouka, “Cross-cultural comparison of drivers' tendency to commit different aberrant driving behaviours,” Transportation Research F, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 390–399, 2011.
- X. J. Wen, Y. D. Yang, and J. Fang, “Study on expressway operation speed,” Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 81–83, 2000.
- F. H. Yu, B. G. Wang, and X. J. Wu, High Way Operation and Management, People's Communications Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2000.
- G. V. Barrett and C. L. Thornton, “Relationship between perceptual style and driver reaction to an emergency situation,” Journal of Applied Psychology, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 169–176, 1968.
- Y. Q. Feng and C. Q. Fang, “Cluster analysis of drivers characteristics evaluation,” Communications Science and Technology Heilongjiang, no. 11, pp. 161–163, 2007.
- X. M. Chen, L. Gao, and S. B. Wu, “Research on subjective judgment of driving tenseness and control of vehicle motion,” Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 144–148, 2007.
- W. H. Wang, Q. Cao, K. Ikeuchi, and H. Bubb, “Reliability and safety analysis methodology for identification of drivers' erroneous actions,” International Journal of Automotive Technology, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 873–881, 2010.
- X. Y. Wang and J. L. Zhang, “Extraction and recognition methods of vehicle driving tendency feature based on driver-vehicle-environment dynamic data under car following,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 1269–1281, 2011.
- J. L. Zhang and X. Y. Wang, “The feature extraction and dynamic deduction method of vehicle driving tendency under time variable free flow condition,” Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, vol. 20, no. s1, pp. 127–133, 2011.
- Y. Y. Zhang, X. Y. Wang, and J. L. Zhang, “Verification method of vehicle driving tendency recognition model under free flow,” Journal of Computer Application, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 578–580, 2012.
- Y. Y. Zhang, X. Y. Wang, and J. L. Zhang, “The verification method of vehicle driving tendency recognition model based on driving simulated experiments under free flow,” Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 82–86, 2011.
- H. Cai and Y. Lin, “Modeling of operators emotion and task performance in a virtual driving environment,” International Journal of Human Computer Studies, vol. 69, no. 9, pp. 571–586, 2011.
- F. B. Yang and X. X. Wang, Combination Method of Conflict Evidence on Theory Evidence, Defense Industrys Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2010.
- H. Q. Jin, Driving Adaptive, Anhui People's Publishing House, Anhui, China, 1995.
- Y. Y. Zhang, Study on identification model and calculation method of driver’s propensity based on dynamic driver-vehicle-environment data [M.S. thesis], Shandong University of Technology, Shandong, China, 2011.