- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 160436, 9 pages
Study on Optimization of Night Illumination in Expressway Long Tunnels
School of Automobile, Chang'an University, Xi'an 710064, China
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 6 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Weihua Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weihua Zhao, Wei Han, Ying Wen, Dongmei Zhang, and Haoxue Liu, “Impacts of Luminosity in the Cab at Night on the Dynamic Distance of Visual Cognition,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ying Yan, Huazhi Yuan, Xiaofei Wang, Ting Xu, and Haoxue Liu, “Study on Driver's Fixation Variation at Entrance and Inside Sections of Tunnel on Highway,” Advances In Mechanical Engineering, vol. 7, no. 1, 2015.