- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 160436, 9 pages
Study on Optimization of Night Illumination in Expressway Long Tunnels
School of Automobile, Chang'an University, Xi'an 710064, China
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 6 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Weihua Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- JTJ 026.1-1999 Specifications for Design of Ventilation and Lighting of Highway Tunnel, People's Education Press, Beijing, China, 2000.
- W. H. Wang, W. Zhang, H. Bubb, and K. Ikeuchi, “A safety-based behavioural appraching model with various driving characteristics,” Transportation Research Part C-Emerging Technologies, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1202–1214, 2011.
- H. W. Guo, W. H. Wang, W. W. Guo, X. B. Jiang, and H. Bubb, “Reliability analysis of pedestrian safety crossing in urban traffic environment,” Safety Science, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 968–973, 2012.
- “Norwegian Public Road Administration Road Tunnels,” Norwegian, NPRA Printing Center, 2004.
- CIE 88:2004, Guide for the Lighting of Road Tunnels and Underpasses, International Commission on Illumination, Vienna, Austria, 2004.
- D. A. Schreuder and L. Swart, “Energy Saving in Tunnel Entrance Lighting,” 1993, http://wenku.baidu.com/view/46cf968ccc22bcd126ff0c2d.html.
- Piarc, Reduction of Operational Cost of Road Tunnels, Piarc, 1999.
- Y. X. Xia, “Problems and countermeasures of highway tunnel lighting,” Highway Tunnel, no. 3, pp. 55–57, 2009.
- F. Qiu, X. J. Ma, N. T. Liu, W. Lin, and X. Z. Liu, “Disscussion on the dynamic requiring luminance in the transition section of the tunnel lighting,” Zhaoming Gongcheng Xuebao, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 13–18, 2010.
- G. Tu and J. Z. Chen, “Study on illumination parameter of short tunnels,” Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, no. 6, pp. 125–128, 2009.
- Y. L. Zhang, Research on illumination of medium and short tunnels in expressway [M.S. thesis], Hunan University, Changsha, China, 2008.
- Y. Wang, Z. Y. Guo, and Z. G. Liao, “Safety analysis for illumination design at tunnel entrance and exit,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA '10), vol. 3, pp. 255–259, May 2010.
- D. A. Schreuder, “Predetermination of the luminance in tunnel entrances at day,” Tech. Rep., Institute for Road Safety Research SWOV, Leidschendam-Voorburg, The Netherlands, 1988.
- W. H. Zhao and H. X. Liu, “Drivers’visual feature variation in long-tunnel exit of expressway,” in Proceeding of the First International Conference on Transportation (ICTIS '11), pp. 42–52, June 2011.
- R. Fukuda, “Experimental considerations on the definition of eye fixation points,” Journal of Japan Ergonomics Society, vol. 28, no. 2, p. 197, 1996.
- H. Wang, H. X. Liu, W. H. Zhao, et al., “Analysis on traffic accident feature in expressway tunnel,” Highway, no. 11, pp. 144–147, 2009.
- Z. G. Du, X. D. Pan, and X. B. Guo, “Experimental studies of visual adaptation during freeway tunnel's entrance and exit,” Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 1998–2001, 2007.
- Z. G. Du, X. D. Pan, and X. B. Guo, “Evaluation index's applicatiom studies on safety at highway tunnel's entrance and exit,” Journal of Tongji Institute of Technology, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 325–329, 2008.
- D. A. Schreuder, “Visual performance and road safety,” Tech. Rep., Institute for Road Safety Research SWOV, Leidschendam-Voorburg, The Netherlands, 1988.
- Z. Y. Guo, L. Q. Kong, and Z. Yang, “Investigation report of operating safety research,” Tech. Rep., Institute for Road Safety Research SWOV, Leidschendam-Voorburg, The Netherlands, 1988.
- C. Y. Yang, Y. K. Hu, and Z. L. Chen, “Study on road lighting energy saving based on mesopic theory,” China Illuminating Engineering Journal, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 44–47, 2008.