- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 169348, 8 pages
-Analogues of the Bernoulli and Genocchi Polynomials and the Srivastava-Pintér Addition Theorems
Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, TRNC, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 24 April 2012; Revised 5 July 2012; Accepted 23 July 2012
Academic Editor: Lee Chae Jang
Copyright © 2012 N. I. Mahmudov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daeyeoul Kim, and Burak Kurt, “Some Identities on the Generalized q-Bernoulli, q-Euler, and q-Genocchi Pol ynomials,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Nazim I. Mahmudov, “On a class of q-Bernoulli and q-Euler polynomials,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Nazim I. Mahmudov, and M. Eini Keleshteri, “On a class of generalized q-Bernoulli and q-Euler polynomials,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Veli Kurt, “New identities and relations derived from the generalized Bernoulli polynomials, Euler polynomials and Genocchi polynomials,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 5, 2014.