- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 169348, 8 pages
-Analogues of the Bernoulli and Genocchi Polynomials and the Srivastava-Pintér Addition Theorems
Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, TRNC, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 24 April 2012; Revised 5 July 2012; Accepted 23 July 2012
Academic Editor: Lee Chae Jang
Copyright © 2012 N. I. Mahmudov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. E. Andrews, R. Askey, and R. Roy, Special Functions, vol. 71, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1999.
- L. Carlitz, “q-Bernoulli numbers and polynomials,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 15, pp. 987–1000, 1948.
- H. M. Srivastava and Á. Pintér, “Remarks on some relationships between the Bernoulli and Euler polynomials,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 375–380, 2004.
- T. Kim, “On the q-extension of Euler and Genocchi numbers,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 326, no. 2, pp. 1458–1465, 2007.
- T. Kim, “A note on the q-Genocchi numbers and polynomials,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2007, Article ID 71452, 8 pages, 2007.
- T. Kim, “Note on q-Genocchi numbers and polynomials,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 9–15, 2008.
- M. Cenkci, M. Can, and V. Kurt, “q-extensions of Genocchi numbers,” Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 183–198, 2006.
- Y. Simsek, I. N. Cangul, V. Kurt, and D. Kim, “q-Genocchi numbers and polynomials associated with q-Genocchi-type -functions,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2008, Article ID 815750, 12 pages, 2008.
- L. Carlitz, “q-Bernoulli and Eulerian numbers,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 76, pp. 332–350, 1954.
- J. Choi, P. J. Anderson, and H. M. Srivastava, “Some q-extensions of the Apostol-Bernoulli and the Apostol-Euler polynomials of order , and the multiple Hurwitz zeta function,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 199, no. 2, pp. 723–737, 2008.
- J. Choi, P. J. Anderson, and H. M. Srivastava, “Carlitz's q-Bernoulli and q-Euler numbers and polynomials and a class of generalized q-Hurwitz zeta functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 3, pp. 1185–1208, 2009.
- Q.-M. Luo and H. M. Srivastava, “q-extensions of some relationships between the Bernoulli and Euler polynomials,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 241–257, 2011.
- N. I. Mahmudov, A New Class of Generalized Bernoulli Polynomials and Euler Polynomials, 2012.
- H. M. Srivastava and C. Vignat, “Probabilistic proofs of some relationships between the Bernoulli and Euler polynomials,” European Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 97–107, 2012.