- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 206438, 20 pages
Stochastic Functional Differential Equation under Regime Switching
Institute of Mathematics Science, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China
Received 6 April 2012; Revised 24 June 2012; Accepted 4 July 2012
Academic Editor: Victor S. Kozyakin
Copyright © 2012 Ling Bai and Zhang Kai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Mao and C. Yuan, Stochastic Differential Equations with Markovian Switching, Imperial College Press, 2006.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and their Applications, Horwood Publishing Limited, Chichester, UK, 1997.
- X. Mao, “Stability and stabilisation of stochastic differential delay equations,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 1551–1566, 2007.
- J. A. D. Appleby, X. Mao, and A. Rodkina, “Stabilization and destabilization of nonlinear differential equations by noise,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 683–691, 2008.
- F. Wu and S. Hu, “Suppression and stabilisation of noise,” International Journal of Control, vol. 82, no. 11, pp. 2150–2157, 2009.
- F. Wu, X. Mao, and S. Hu, “Stochastic suppression and stabilization of functional differential equations,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 12, pp. 745–753, 2010.
- G. Hu, M. Liu, X. Mao, and M. Song, “Noise expresses exponential growth under regime switching,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 691–699, 2009.
- G. Hu, M. Liu, X. Mao, and M. Song, “Noise suppresses exponential growth under regime switching,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 355, no. 2, pp. 783–795, 2009.
- L. Bai and X. Li, “Analysis of noise under regime switching,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 2, no. 7, pp. 836–842, 2011.
- X. Li, D. Jiang, and X. Mao, “Population dynamical behavior of Lotka-Volterra system under regime switching,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 232, no. 2, pp. 427–448, 2009.