- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 238641, 12 pages
Life Behavior of a System under Discrete Shock Model
Department of Industrial Engineering, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 21 June 2012; Revised 31 July 2012; Accepted 6 August 2012
Academic Editor: M. De la Sen
Copyright © 2012 Serkan Eryilmaz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Renbin Liu, “Reliability Analysis of an Extended Shock Model and Its Optimization Application in a Production Line,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Serkan Eryilmaz, “Discrete Time Shock Models in a Markovian Environment,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 141–146, 2016.