- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 238641, 12 pages
Life Behavior of a System under Discrete Shock Model
Department of Industrial Engineering, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 21 June 2012; Revised 31 July 2012; Accepted 6 August 2012
Academic Editor: M. De la Sen
Copyright © 2012 Serkan Eryilmaz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Bai, Z. H. Li, and X. B. Kong, “Generalized shock models based on a cluster point process,” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 542–550, 2006.
- S. Eryilmaz, “Generalized δ-shock model via runs,” Statistics and Probability Letters, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 326–331, 2012.
- S. Eryilmaz, “On the lifetime behavior of discrete time shock model,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 237, no. 1, pp. 384–388, 2013.
- J. D. Esary, A. W. Marshall, and F. Proschan, “Shock models and wear processes,” vol. 4, pp. 627–649, 1973.
- M. Finkelstein and F. Marais, “On terminating Poisson processes in some shock models,” Reliability Engineering and System Safety, vol. 95, pp. 874–879, 2010.
- A. Gut, “Cumulative shock models,” Advances in Applied Probability, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 504–507, 1990.
- A. Gut, “Mixed shock models,” Bernoulli, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 541–555, 2001.
- F. Mallor and E. Omey, “Shocks, runs and random sums,” Journal of Applied Probability, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 438–448, 2001.
- U. Sumita and J. G. Shanthikumar, “A class of correlated cumulative shock models,” Advances in Applied Probability, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 347–366, 1985.
- T. Aven and S. Gaarder, “Optimal replacement in a shock model: discrete time,” Journal of Applied Probability, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 281–287, 1987.