- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 251942, 19 pages
The Mathematical Study of Pest Management Strategy
Minnan Science and Technology Institute, Fujian Normal University, Quanzhou, Fujian 362332, China
Received 3 October 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Leonid Shaikhet
Copyright © 2012 Jinbo Fu and Yanzhen Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guoping Pang, and Lansun Chen, “Periodic solution of the system with impulsive state feedback control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Wencai Zhao, Yulin Liu, Tongqian Zhang, and Xinzhu Meng, “Geometric Analysis of an Integrated Pest Management Model Including Two State Impulses,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.