- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 251942, 19 pages
The Mathematical Study of Pest Management Strategy
Minnan Science and Technology Institute, Fujian Normal University, Quanzhou, Fujian 362332, China
Received 3 October 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Leonid Shaikhet
Copyright © 2012 Jinbo Fu and Yanzhen Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. S. Simeonov and D. D. Baĭnov, “Orbital stability of periodic solutions of autonomous systems with impulse effect,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 19, no. 12, pp. 2561–2585, 1988.
- V. Lakshmikantham, D. Bainov, and P. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore, 1989.
- D. Baĭnov and P. Simeonov, Impulsive Differential Equations: Periodic Solutions and Applications, vol. 66, Longman Scientific & Technical, Harlow, UK, 1993.
- I. M. Stamova, “Vector Lyapunov functions for practical stability of nonlinear impulsive functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, no. 1, pp. 612–623, 2007.
- Y. Zhang and J. Sun, “Stability of impulsive functional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 68, no. 12, pp. 3665–3678, 2008.
- C. Li, J. Sun, and R. Sun, “Stability analysis of a class of stochastic differential delay equations with nonlinear impulsive effects,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 7, pp. 1186–1198, 2010.
- L. Chen and J. Sun, “Nonlinear boundary value problem of first order impulsive functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 318, no. 2, pp. 726–741, 2006.
- H. Cheng, F. Wang, and T. Zhang, “Multi-state dependent impulsive control for holling i predator-prey model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 181752, 2012.
- Y. Wang and M. Zhao, “Dynamic analysis of an impulsively controlled predator-prey model with Holling type IV functional response,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 141272, 18 pages, 2012.
- L. Shen, E. Feng, and Q. Wu, “Impulsive control in microorganisms continuous fermentation,” International Journal of Biomathematics, vol. 5, no. 2, 2012.
- C. Li and S. Tang, “The effects of timing of pulse spraying and releasing periods on dynamics of generalized predator-prey model,” International Journal of Biomathematics, vol. 5, no. 1, 2012.
- B. Liu, Y. Tian, and B. Kang, “Dynamics on a Holling II predator-prey model with state-dependent impulsive control,” International Journal of Biomathematics, vol. 5, no. 3, 2012.
- L. Chen, Mathematical Model in the Ecology of Application and Research, Science Press, Beijing, China, 1998.
- S. Tang and L. Chen, “Density-dependent birth rate, birth pulses and their population dynamic consequences,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 185–199, 2002.
- S. Tang and L. Chen, “Impulsive semi-dynamical systems with applications in biological management(the doctor degree’s article),” Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2003 (Chinese).
- G. Zeng, L. Chen, and L. Sun, “Existence of periodic solution of order one of planar impulsive autonomous system,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 186, no. 2, pp. 466–481, 2006.
- G. Zeng, “State dependent on impulsive differential equation periodic solution existence and its application in pest management,” Journal of Biomathematics, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 652–660, 2007.