- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 259671, 11 pages
Towards the Epidemiological Modeling of Computer Viruses
1School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
2College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 25 July 2012; Accepted 20 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yanbing Liu
Copyright © 2012 Xiaofan Yang and Lu-Xing Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “The spread of computer viruses under the influence of removable storage devices,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 8, pp. 3914–3922, 2012.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “The effect of infected external computers on the spread of viruses: A compartment modeling study,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2013.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Wanping Liu, and Qingyi Zhu, “A propagation model of computer virus with nonlinear vaccination probability,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, Xiaofan Yang, Jiming Liu, Qingyi Zhu, and Chenquan Gan, “Epidemics of computer viruses: A complex-network approach,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 16, pp. 8705–8717, 2013.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Qingyi Zhu, Jian Jin, and Li He, “The spread of computer virus under the effect of external computers,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2013.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Wanping Liu, Qingyi Zhu, and Xulong Zhang, “An epidemic model of computer viruses with vaccination and generalized nonlinear incidence rate,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 222, pp. 265–274, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “A new epidemic model of computer viruses,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Chunming Zhang, Wanping Liu, Jing Xiao, and Yun Zhao, “Hopf Bifurcation of an Improved SLBS Model under the Influence of Latent Period,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Jianguo Ren, Yonghong Xu, and Chunming Zhang, “Optimal Control of a Delay-Varying Computer Virus Propagation Model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yihong Li, Jinxiao Pan, Lipeng Song, and Zhen Jin, “The Influence of User Protection Behaviors on the Control of Internet Worm Propagation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.