- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 260962, 13 pages
An Impulse Model for Computer Viruses
School of Information Engineering, Guangdong Medical College, Dongguan 523808, China
Received 9 May 2012; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaofan Yang
Copyright © 2012 Chunming Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “The effect of infected external computers on the spread of viruses: A compartment modeling study,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2013.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Qingyi Zhu, Jian Jin, and Li He, “The spread of computer virus under the effect of external computers,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, Xiaofan Yang, Jiming Liu, Qingyi Zhu, and Chenquan Gan, “Epidemics of computer viruses: A complex-network approach,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 16, pp. 8705–8717, 2013.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Wanping Liu, Qingyi Zhu, and Xulong Zhang, “An epidemic model of computer viruses with vaccination and generalized nonlinear incidence rate,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 222, pp. 265–274, 2013.
- Xulong Zhang, Lu-Xing Yang, and Qingyi Zhu, “A mixing propagation model of computer viruses and countermeasures,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 1433–1441, 2013.
- Mei Yan, and Zhongyi Xiang, “Dynamic Behaviors of an SEIR Epidemic Model in a Periodic Environment with Impulse Vaccination,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Haitao Song, Qiaochu Wang, and Weihua Jiang, “Stability and Hopf Bifurcation of a Computer Virus Model with Infection Delay and Recovery Delay,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.