- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 273164, 16 pages
A Real-Time Lane Detection Algorithm Based on Intelligent CCD Parameters Regulation
1College of Electromechanical and Information Engineering, Dalian Nationalities University, Dalian, Liaoning 116600, China
2School of Automotive Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning 116024, China
3Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Urumqi 830011, China
Received 27 August 2012; Revised 23 November 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Ping-shu Ge et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Sánchez-Mangas, A. García-Ferrrer, A. de Juan, and A. M. Arroyo, “The probability of death in road traffic accidents. How important is a quick medical response?” Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 1048–1056, 2010.
- W. Zhang, O. Tsimhoni, M. Sivak, and M. J. Flannagan, “Road safety in China: analysis of current challenges,” Journal of Safety Research, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 25–30, 2010.
- W. H. Wang, Vehicle’s Man-Machine Interaction Safety and Driver Assistance, China Communications Press, Beijing, 2012.
- W. H. Wang, H. W. Guo, H. W. Bubb, and K. Ikeuchi, “Numerical simulation and analysis procedure for model-based digital driving dependability in intelligent transport system,” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 891–898, 2011.
- World Health Organization, World Health Statistics 2008, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2008.
- J. H. Zhou, J. Qiu, X. C. Zhao et al., “Road crash in China from 2003 to 2005,” Chinese Journal of Traumatology, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 3–7, 2008.
- M. Karacasu and A. Er, “An analysis on distribution of traffic faults in accidents, based on driver's age and gender: Eskisehir case,” Procedia—Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 20, pp. 776–785, 2011.
- M. G. Masuri, K. A. M. Isa, and M. P. M. Tahir, “Children, youth and road environment: road traffic accident,” Procedia—Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 38, pp. 213–218, 2012.
- A. Spoerri, M. Egger, and E. von Elm, “Mortality from road traffic accidents in Switzerland: longitudinal and spatial analyses,” Accident Analysis and Prevention, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 40–48, 2011.
- A. Bener, M. G. A. Al Maadid, T. Özkan, D. A. E. Al-Bast, K. N. Diyab, and T. Lajunen, “The impact of four-wheel drive on risky driver behaviours and road traffic accidents,” Transportation Research F, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 324–333, 2008.
- P. Angkititrakul, R. Terashima, and T. Wakita, “On the use of stochastic driver behavior model in lane departure warning,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 174–183, 2011.
- N. Minoiu Enache, M. Netto, S. Mammar, and B. Lusetti, “Driver steering assistance for lane departure avoidance,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 642–651, 2009.
- E. A. Schmidt, M. Schrauf, M. Simon, A. Buchner, and W. E. Kincses, “The short-term effect of verbally assessing drivers' state on vigilance indices during monotonous daytime driving,” Transportation Research F, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 251–260, 2011.
- J. C. McCall and M. M. Trivedi, “Video-based lane estimation and tracking for driver assistance: survey, system, and evaluation,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 20–37, 2006.
- Đ. Obradović, Z. Konjović, E. Pap, and I. J. Rudas, “Linear fuzzy space based road lane model and detection,” Knowledge-Based Systems. In press.
- Y. Wang, N. Dahnoun, and A. Achim, “A novel system for robust lane detection and tracking,” Signal Processing, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 319–334, 2012.
- S. Nedevschi, R. Danescu, T. Marita et al., “A sensor for urban driving assistance systems based on dense stereovision,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV'07), pp. 276–283, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2007.
- J. G. Wang, C. J. Lin, and S. M. Chen, “Applying fuzzy method to vision-based lane detection and departure warning system,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 113–126, 2010.
- B. F. Wu, C. J. Chen, Y. P. Hsu, and M. W. Chung, “A DSP-based lane departure warning system,” in Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS International Conference on Mathematical Methods and Computational Techniques in Electrical Engineering, Bucharest, Romania, 2006.
- E. Shang, J. Li, X. J. An, and H. H. He, “A real-time lane departure warning system based on FPGA,” in Proceedings of the 14th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 1243–1248, Washington, DC, USA, 2011.
- P. Y. Hsiao, C. W. Yeh, S. S. Huang, and L. C. Fu, “A portable vision-based real-time lane departure warning system: day and night,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 2089–2094, 2009.
- L. S. Jin, R. B. Wang, T. H. Yu, L. Guo, and L. Yang, “Lane departure warning system based on monocular vision,” in Proceedings of the 14th World Congress on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Beijing, China, 2007.
- S. Suh and Y. Kang, “A robust lane recognition technique for vision-based navigation with a multiple clue-based filtration algorithm,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 348–357, 2011.
- Z. W. Kim, “Robust lane detection and tracking in challenging scenarios,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 16–26, 2008.
- V. Shapiro, “Accuracy of the straight line Hough Transform: the non-voting approach,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 103, no. 1, pp. 1–21, 2006.
- A. L. Fisher and P. T. Highnam, “Computing the Hough transform on a scan line array processor,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 262–265, 1989.
- M. C. K. Yang, J. S. Lee, C. C. Lien, and C. L. Huang, “Hough transform modified by line connectivity and line thickness,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 905–910, 1997.
- L. A. F. Fernandes and M. M. Oliveira, “Real-time line detection through an improved Hough transform voting scheme,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 299–314, 2008.