- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 279498, 21 pages
Implementation of a Fuzzy TSK Controller for a Flexible Joint Robot
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Ahar Branch, Islamic Azad University, Ahar 5166614776, Iran
2Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
3Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2V4
Received 26 July 2012; Revised 3 September 2012; Accepted 14 September 2012
Academic Editor: Vimal Singh
Copyright © 2012 M. E. Akbari et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Siciliano, “Control in robotics: open problems and future directions,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 81–85, September 1998.
- M. W. Spong, K. Khorasani, and P. V. Kokotovic, “An integral manifold approach to the feedback control of FJRs,” IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 291–300, 1987.
- K. Khorasani, “Adaptive control of FJR,” IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 250–267, 1992.
- W. H. Ho and J. H. Chou, “Design of optimal controllers for takagi-sugeno fuzzy-model-based systems,” IEEE Transaction on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics A, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 329–339, 2007.
- M. W. Spong, “Modeling and control of elastic joint robots,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol. 109, pp. 310–319, 1987.
- J. D. Zhang and S. T. Zhang, “Controller design of T-S fuzzy systems with standard fuzzy partition inputs,” in Proceedings of the 4th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, pp. 3101–3106, May 2009.
- M.-Y. Hsiao, C.-H. Liu, S.-H. Tsai, K.-L. Tsai, P.-S. Chen, and T.-T. Chen, “A Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy-model-based modeling method,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 1–6, July 2010.
- J. Chiasson, Modeling and High-Performance Control of Electric Machines, Wiley Interscience, 2005.
- S. Ozgoli and H. D. Taghirad, “A survey on the control of flexible joint robots,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 332–344, 2006.
- G. Palli, C. Melchiorri, and A. De Luca, “On the feedback linearization of robots with variable joint stiffness,” in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1753–1759, 2008.
- J. Huang, “An algorithm to solve the discrete HJI equation arising in the gain optimization problem,” International Journal of Control, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 49–57, 1999.
- W. M. Lu and J. C. Doyle, “ control of nonlinear systems: a convex characterization,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1668–1675, 1995.
- W. H. Ho and J. H. Chou, “Design of optimal controllers for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy-model-based systems,” IEEE Transactions onSystems, Man and Cybernetics A, vol. 37, pp. 329–339, 2007.
- W. H. Ho, J. T. Tsai, and J. H. Chou, “Optimal controller design of time-varying TS-fuzzy-model-based systems via Chebyshev series and genetic algorithm,” in IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 3, pp. 2168–2173, 2005.