- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 291965, 12 pages
Evolving Model for the Complex Traffic and Transportation Network Considering Self-Growth Situation
School of Management, Xiamen University, Xiamen 361005, China
Received 4 May 2012; Revised 29 June 2012; Accepted 13 July 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Wei Zhang and Di Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A.-L. Barabási and R. Albert, “Emergence of scaling in random networks,” Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 509–512, 1999.
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of “small-world” networks,” Nature, vol. 393, no. 6684, pp. 440–442, 1998.
- A. L. Barabási and Z. N. Oltvai, “Network biology: understanding the cell's functional organization,” Nature Reviews Genetics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 101–113, 2004.
- S. Boccaletti, V. Latora, Y. Moreno, M. Chavez, and D.-U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure and dynamics,” Physics Reports, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.
- A. Barrat, M. Barthélemy, R. Pastor-Satorras, and A. Vespignani, “The architecture of complex weighted networks,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 101, no. 11, pp. 3747–3752, 2004.
- R. Guimerà, S. Mossa, A. Turtschi, and L. A. N. Amaral, “The worldwide air transportation network: anomalous centrality, community structure, and cities' global roles,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 102, no. 22, pp. 7794–7799, 2005.
- W. Wang, Y. Mao, J. Jin et al., “Driver's various information process and multi-ruled decision-making mechanism: a fundamental of intelligent driving shaping model,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 297–305, 2011.
- J. J. Wu, Z. Y. Gao, and H. J. Sun, “Model for dynamic traffic congestion in scale-free networks,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 76, no. 5, p. 787, 2006.
- B. Tadić, S. Thurner, and G. J. Rodgers, “Traffic on complex networks: towards understanding global statistical properties from microscopic density fluctuations,” Physical Review E, vol. 69, no. 3, Article ID 036102, 5 pages, 2004.
- H. Sun, J. Wu, and Z. Gao, “Dynamics of traffic networks: from microscopic and macroscopic perspectives,” Physica A, vol. 387, no. 7, pp. 1648–1654, 2008.
- A. Clauset, C. R. Shalizi, and M. E. J. Newman, “Power-law distributions in empirical data,” SIAM Review, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 661–703, 2009.
- K. I. Goh, B. Kahng, and D. Kim, “Universal behavior of load distribution in scale-free networks,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 87, no. 27, Article ID 278701, 4 pages, 2001.
- M. Barthélemy, “Spatial networks,” Physics Reports, vol. 499, no. 1–3, pp. 1–101, 2011.
- S. Milojević, “Power law distributions in information science: making the case for logarithmic binning,” Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, vol. 61, no. 12, pp. 2417–2425, 2010.
- China and C. A. A. O., Statistical Data on Civil Aviation of China 1950–2010, Chinese Civil Aviation Press, 2010.
- L. A. N. Amaral, A. Scala, M. Barthélémy, and H. E. Stanley, “Classes of small-world networks,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 97, no. 21, pp. 11149–11152, 2000.
- R. V. Donner, J. Heitzig, J. F. Donges, Y. Zou, N. Marwan, and J. Kurths, “Geometric detection of coupling directions by means of inter-system recurrence networks,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 46, pp. 4246–4254, 2009.
- H. Jeong, “Complex scale-free networks,” Physica A, vol. 321, no. 1-2, pp. 226–237, 2003.