Table 3: Conditional probability matrices of driver’s characteristics under T7 conditions.

TypeConditional probability matrices of driver’s characteristics
( ∣ human) ( ∣ human) ( ∣ human) ( ∣ human) ( ∣ human)
(small, medium, and large)(large, medium, and small)(slow, moderate, and fast)(high, medium, and low)(low, medium, and high)

Ty1
0.750.150.100.850.100.050.800.100.100.900.050.050.800.100.10
Ty2
0.450.450.100.400.450.150.500.400.100.600.300.100.100.300.10
Ty30.150.750.100.100.800.100.100.800.100.150.700.150.100.800.10
Ty40.100.400.500.100.450.450.100.450.450.150.250.600.100.400.50
Ty50.100.100.800.100.150.750.100.100.800.100.150.750.050.150.80

Notes: The above table shows the corresponding probability when driver’s characteristics are conservative type, common-conservative type, common type, common-radical type and radical type. For example, when driver’s characteristics are conservative type, the small probability of is 75%, the medium probability is 15%, and the large probability is 10%.