- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 318305, 14 pages
Fast Pedestrian Recognition Based on Multisensor Fusion
1State Key Laboratory of Automobile Dynamic Simulation, Jilin University, Changchun 130022, China
2College of Transportation, Jilin University, Changchun 130022, China
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 10 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Hongyu Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mario Garzon, and Antonio Barrientos, “Human Detection from a Mobile Robot Using Fusion of Laser and Vision Inform ation,” Sensors, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 11603–11635, 2013.
- Aiting Shen, and Ranchao Wu, “Strong and Weak Convergence for Asymptotically Almost Negatively Associated Random Variables,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.