- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 329120, 22 pages
Analysis on the Synergy Evolutionary Development of the Collecting, Distributing, and Transporting System of Railway Heavy Haul Transportation
School of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 12 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Fenling Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fenling Feng, and Lei Wang, “Robustness Measure of China’s Railway Network Topology Using Relative Entropy,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Fenling Feng, and Qingya Zhang, “Multimodal Transport System Coevolution Model Based on Synergetic Theory,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.