- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 329120, 22 pages
Analysis on the Synergy Evolutionary Development of the Collecting, Distributing, and Transporting System of Railway Heavy Haul Transportation
School of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 2 October 2012; Accepted 12 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Fenling Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Hook and M. Replogle, “Motorization and non-motorized transport in Asia: transport system evolution in China, Japan and Indonesia,” Land Use Policy, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 69–84, 1996.
- J. L. Adler, G. Satapathy, V. Manikonda, B. Bowles, and V. J. Blue, “A multi-agent approach to cooperative traffic management and route guidance,” Transportation Research Part B, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 297–318, 2005.
- J. Hackney and F. Marchal, “A coupled multi-agent microsimulation of social interactions and transportation behavior,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 296–309, 2011.
- S. J. Jeong, C. G. Lee, and J. H. Bookbinder, “The European freight railway system as a hub-and-spoke network,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 523–536, 2007.
- J. W. Konings, “Integrated centres for the transshipment, storage, collection and distribution of goods: a survey of the possibilities for a high-quality intermodal transport concept,” Transport Policy, vol. 3, no. 1-2, pp. 3–11, 1996.
- F. Fenling and L. Dan, “Heavy-haul train’s operating ratio, speed and intensity relationship for Daqin railway based on cellular automata model,” Information Technology Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 126–133, 2012.
- F. Fenling and L. Feiran, “Railway heavy-haul cargo distribution and transportation system incentive mechanism based on principal-agent theory,” Information Technology Journal, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 884–890, 2012.
- Z. Jun, D. Wen, and Z. Yue, “Integrated evaluation for synergetic development of city traffic system based on DEA model,” Computer Engineering and Applications, vol. 43, no. 32, pp. 245–248, 2007.
- Z. Yan and Z. Bei-Hua, “Evaluative equation for container multi-modal transport system,” Navigation of China, no. 4, pp. 92–104, 2006.
- T. Huaihai, “High-speed railway passenger hub for collection and distribution system structure coupling,” Southeast University, Nanjing, China, 2009.
- R. B. Norgaard, “Environmental economics: an evolutionary critique and a plea for pluralism,” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 382–394, 1985.
- R. Costanza, L. Wainger, and C. Folke, “Modeling complex ecological economic systems,” Bio Science, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 545–556, 1993.
- C. S. Holling, “Understanding the complexity of economic, ecological, and social systems,” Ecosystems, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 390–405, 2001.
- L. Aihua, L. Yuanyuan, and L. Jianqiang, “Preliminary discussion on synergetic development between water resources and social economy and eco- environment,” Yangtze River, vol. 42, no. 18, pp. 117–121, 2011.
- W. Yuming and Z. Yan, “Coupled coordinated development of regional economic growth and environmental research,” Resources Science, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 25–30, 2008.
- F. Shangyou, L. Guoquan, and M. Yadong, “Water resources ecological and economic system and its sustainable development,” Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 624–629, 1995.
- M. Xiangdong, S. Jinhua, and H. Zhenyun, “Co-evolutionary study on the ecological environment and the social economy multiplexed system,” Advances in Water Science, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 566–571, 2009.
- M. Qingsong and H. Wenxiu, “Study of the coordinating measurement model with respect to composite system,” Journal of Tianjing University, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 444–446, 2000.
- P. Bak and K. Chen, “Self-organized criticality,” Scientific American, vol. 264, no. 1, pp. 26–33, 1991.
- M. Bobrek and M. Sokovic, “Integration concept and synergetic effect in modern management,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 175, no. 1–3, pp. 33–39, 2006.