- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 365792, 18 pages
Homotopy Analysis Method for Second-Order Boundary Value Problems of Integrodifferential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al Balqa Applied University, Salt 19117, Jordan
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
Received 1 April 2012; Accepted 19 June 2012
Academic Editor: Gabriele Bonanno
Copyright © 2012 Ahmad El-Ajou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, “Numerical Solution for Complex Systems of Fractional Order,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Ahmad El-Ajou, Omar Abu Arqub, and Zeyad Al Zhour, “New Results on Fractional Power Series: Theories and Applications,” Entropy, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 5305–5323, 2013.
- Ahmad El-Ajou, Omar Abu-Arqub, and Nabil Shawagfeh, “Analytical Solutions of Fuzzy Initial Value Problems by HAM,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1903–1919, 2013.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, A. Sami Bataineh, and I. Hashim, “A Representation of the Exact Solution of Generalized Lane-Emden Equations Using a New Analytical Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Zaer Abo-Hammour, Ramzi Al-Badarneh, and Shaher Momani, “A Reliable Analytical Method for Solving Higher-Order Initial Value Problems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Mohammed Al-Smadi, Omar Abu Arqub, and Shaher Momani, “A Computational Method for Two-Point Boundary Value Problems of Fourth-Order Mixed Integrodifferential Equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Omar Abu Arqub, and Mohammed Al-Smadi, “Numerical algorithm for solving two-point, second-order periodic boundary value problems for mixed integro-differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 243, pp. 911–922, 2014.
- Shaher Momani, Omar Abu Arqub, Tasawar Hayat, and Hamed Al-Sulami, “A computational method for solving periodic boundary value problems for integro-differential equations of Fredholm–Volterra type,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 240, pp. 229–239, 2014.
- Randhir Singh, Gnaneshwar Nelakanti, and Jitendra Kumar, “A new efficient technique for solving two-point boundary value problems for integro-differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, 2014.
- Omar Abu Arqub, and Zaer Abo-Hammour, “Numerical solution of systems of second-order boundary value problems using continuous genetic algorithm,” Information Sciences, 2014.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, Zeyad Al Zhour, and Shaher Momani, “Multiple Solutions of Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Order: A New Analytic Iterative Technique,” Entropy, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 471–493, 2014.
- Iryna Komashynska, and Mohammed AL-Smadi, “Iterative Reproducing Kernel Method for Solving Second-Order Integrodifferential Equations of Fredholm Type,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.