- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 365792, 18 pages
Homotopy Analysis Method for Second-Order Boundary Value Problems of Integrodifferential Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al Balqa Applied University, Salt 19117, Jordan
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
Received 1 April 2012; Accepted 19 June 2012
Academic Editor: Gabriele Bonanno
Copyright © 2012 Ahmad El-Ajou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, “Numerical Solution for Complex Systems of Fractional Order,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, A. Sami Bataineh, and I. Hashim, “A Representation of the Exact Solution of Generalized Lane-Emden Equations Using a New Analytical Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Mohammed Al-Smadi, Omar Abu Arqub, and Shaher Momani, “A Computational Method for Two-Point Boundary Value Problems of Fourth-Order Mixed Integrodifferential Equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.