- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 367468, 12 pages
A Study on the Coordination of Urban Traffic Control and Traffic Assignment
College of Transportation, Jilin University, Changchun 130025, China
Received 20 August 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 ZhaoWei Qu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Meng Meng, Chunfu Shao, Yiik Diew Wong, and Jie Zhang, “A Multiclass, Multimodal Dynamic Traffic Assignment Model with Departure Time,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Julio B. Clempner, and Alexander S. Poznyak, “Modeling the multi-traffic signal-control synchronization: A Markov chains game theory approach,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 43, pp. 147–156, 2015.