- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 371792, 12 pages
Dynamics of a Delay-Varying Computer Virus Propagation Model
1College of Computer, Jiangsu Normal University, Xuzhou 221116, China
2College of Bioengineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 4 June 2012; Accepted 19 July 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaofan Yang
Copyright © 2012 Jianguo Ren et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Wierman and D. J. Marchette, “Modeling computer virus prevalence with a susceptible-infected-susceptible model with reintroduction,” Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 3–23, 2004.
- J. R. C. Piqueira and V. O. Araujo, “A modified epidemiological model for computer viruses,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 213, no. 2, pp. 355–360, 2009.
- B. K. Mishra and N. Jha, “SEIQRS model for the transmission of malicious objects in computer network,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 710–715, 2010.
- F. Wang, Y. Zhang, C. Wang, J. Ma, and S. Moon, “Stability analysis of a SEIQV epidemic model for rapid spreading worms,” Computers and Security, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 410–418, 2010.
- L.-P. Song, Z. Jin, G.-Q. Sun, J. Zhang, and X. Han, “Influence of removable devices on computer worms: dynamic analysis and control strategies,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 7, pp. 1823–1829, 2011.
- B. K. Mishra and D. K. Saini, “SEIRS epidemic model with delay for transmission of malicious objects in computer network,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 1476–1482, 2007.
- B. K. Mishra and N. Jha, “Fixed period of temporary immunity after run of anti-malicious software on computer nodes,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 190, no. 2, pp. 1207–1212, 2007.
- X. Han and Q. Tan, “Dynamical behavior of computer virus on Internet,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 6, pp. 2520–2526, 2010.
- J. R. C. Piqueira, A. A. de Vasconcelos, C. E. C. J. Gabriel, and V. O. Araujo, “Dynamic models for computer viruses,” Computers and Security, vol. 27, no. 7-8, pp. 355–359, 2008.
- J. Ren, X. Yang, Q. Zhu, L.-X. Yang, and C. Zhang, “A novel computer virus model and its dynamics,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 376–384, 2012.
- Y. B. Kafai, “Understanding virtual epidemics: children's folk conceptions of a computer virus,” Journal of Science Education and Technology, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 523–529, 2008.
- S. A. Gourley, “Travelling fronts in the diffusive Nicholson's blowflies equation with distributed delays,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 32, no. 7-8, pp. 843–853, 2000.
- M. Y. Li and J. S. Muldowney, “A geometric approach to global-stability problems,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 1070–1083, 1996.
- M. Y. Li, J. R. Graef, L. Wang, and J. Karsai, “Global dynamics of a SEIR model with varying total population size,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 160, no. 2, pp. 191–213, 1999.