- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 381069, 19 pages
Fine Spectra of Upper Triangular Double-Band Matrices over the Sequence Space ,
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences, Konya Necmettin Erbakan University, Karacian Mahallesi, Ankara Caddesi 74, 42060 Konya, Turkey
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Antonia Vecchio
Copyright © 2012 Ali Karaisa. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ali Karaisa, and Feyzi Başar, “Fine Spectra of Upper Triangular Triple-Band Matrices over the Sequence Space (),” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Saad R. El-Shabrawy, “m In this paper we determine the fine spectrum of the generalized difference operator Delta(a,b) defined by a lower triangular double-band matrix over the sequence space c(0). The class of the operator Delta a,b contains as special cases many operators that have been studied recently in the literature. Illustrative examples showing the advantage of the present results are also given.,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.