- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 390691, 9 pages
Consensus of Discrete Time Second-Order Multiagent Systems with Time Delay
Research Center of System Theory and Application, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 1 June 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Antonia Vecchio
Copyright © 2012 Wei Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xuejiao Sun, Rui Zhou, Delong Hou, and Jiang Wu, “Consensus of leader-followers system of multi-missile with time-delays and switching topologies,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 2013.
- Zheping Yan, Di Wu, and Yibo Liu, “Consensus of Discrete Multiagent System with Various Time Delays and Environmental Disturbances,” Entropy, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 6524–6538, 2014.