- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 390691, 9 pages
Consensus of Discrete Time Second-Order Multiagent Systems with Time Delay
Research Center of System Theory and Application, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 1 June 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Antonia Vecchio
Copyright © 2012 Wei Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- T. Vicsek, A. Czirók, E. Ben-Jacob, I. Cohen, and O. Shochet, “Novel type of phase transition in a system of self-driven particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, no. 6, pp. 1226–1229, 1995.
- L. Moreau, “Stability of multiagent systems with time-dependent communication links,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 169–182, 2005.
- L. Wang and F. Xiao, “A new approach to consensus problems in discrete-time multiagent systems with time-delays,” Science in China F, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 625–635, 2007.
- F. Xiao, L. Wang, and A. Wang, “Consensus problems in discrete-time multiagent systems with fixed topology,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 322, no. 2, pp. 587–598, 2006.
- F. Xiao and L. Wang, “Consensus protocols for discrete-time multi-agent systems with time-varying delays,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 2577–2582, 2008.
- W. Ren and E. Atkins, “Distributed multi-vehicle coordinated control via local information exchange,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 17, no. 10-11, pp. 1002–1033, 2007.
- P. Lin and Y. Jia, “Consensus of a class of second-order multi-agent systems with time-delay and jointly-connected topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 778–784, 2010.
- W. Zhu and D. Cheng, “Leader-following consensus of second-order agents with multiple time-varying delays,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 1994–1999, 2010.
- J. Qin, H. Gao, and W. X. Zheng, “Second-order consensus for multi-agent systems with switching topology and communication delay,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 390–397, 2011.
- H. Su, G. Chen, X. Wang, and Z. Lin, “Adaptive second-order consensus of networked mobile agents with nonlinear dynamics,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 368–375, 2011.
- Y. G. Sun and L. Wang, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with double-integrator dynamics and time-varying delays,” International Journal of Control, vol. 82, no. 10, pp. 1937–1945, 2009.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and M. Cao, “Some necessary and sufficient conditions for second-order consensus in multi-agent dynamical systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1089–1095, 2010.
- P. Lin and Y. Jia, “Consensus of second-order discrete-time multi-agent systems with nonuniform time-delays and dynamically changing topologies,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 9, pp. 2154–2158, 2009.
- D. J. Liu and C. L. Liu, “Consensus problem of discrete-time second-order multi-agent network with communication delays,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology Application (IITA '09), pp. 340–344, November 2009.
- Y. Zhang and Y.-P. Tian, “Consentability and protocol design of multi-agent systems with stochastic switching topology,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1195–1201, 2009.
- D. Angeli and P.-A. Bliman, “Stability of leaderless discrete-time multi-agent systems,” Mathematics of Control, Signals, and Systems, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 293–322, 2006.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- Z. Lin, B. Francis, and M. Maggiore, “Necessary and sufficient graphical conditions for formation control of unicycles,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 121–127, 2005.