- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 396387, 15 pages
A Cloud-Computing-Based Data Placement Strategy in High-Speed Railway
1State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2School of Traffic and Transportation, Beijing JiaoTong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 28 August 2012; Revised 31 October 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Hanning Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jia Chaolong, Xu Weixiang, Wei Lili, and Wang Hanning, “Study of Railway Track Irregularity Standard Deviation Time Series Based on Data Mining and Linear Model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Chee-Heng Tan, and Ying-Wah Teh, “Secure Hardware Performance Analysis in Virtualized Cloud Environment,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.