- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406821, 17 pages
The Form of the Solutions and Periodicity of Some Systems of Difference Equations
1Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, Mansoura 35516, Egypt
Received 20 May 2012; Accepted 6 July 2012
Academic Editor: Garyfalos Papaschinopoulos
Copyright © 2012 M. Mansour et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hamdy El-Metwally, “On the solutions of some nonlinear systems of difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- M. M. El-Dessoky, “Qualitative Behavior of Rational Difference Equation of Big Order,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.