- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 409478, 20 pages
An Adaptive Bacterial Foraging Optimization Algorithm with Lifecycle and Social Learning
1Department of Information Service & Intelligent Control, Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang 110016, China
2Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100039, China
3College of Management, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 2 April 2012; Revised 9 September 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Elmetwally Elabbasy
Copyright © 2012 Xiaohui Yan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lianbo Ma, Yunlong Zhu, Dingyi Zhang, and Ben Niu, “A hybrid approach to artificial bee colony algorithm,” Neural Computing and Applications, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 387–409, 2015.
- Lianbo Ma, Kunyuan Hu, Yunlong Zhu, and Hanning Chen, “A hybrid artificial bee colony optimizer by combining with life-cycle, Powell’s search and crossover,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 252, pp. 133–154, 2015.