- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 425408, 16 pages
Positive Solution of a Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equation Involving Caputo Derivative
1College of Mathematics and Physics, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
2Key Laboratory of Industrial Internet of Things & Networked Control of Ministry of Education, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
3College of Applied Sciences, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 13 August 2012; Accepted 5 September 2012
Academic Editor: Seenith Sivasundaram
Copyright © 2012 Changyou Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Changyou Wang, and Nan Li, “New Existence Results Of Positive Solution For A Class Of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 847–854, 2013.
- Biju K Dutta, and Laxmi K Arora, “On the existence and uniqueness of solutions of a class of initial value problems of fractional order,” Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 17, 2013.