- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 432634, 12 pages
Driver Cognitive Distraction Detection Using Driving Performance Measures
Transportation College, Jilin University, Changchun, Jilin 130022, China
Received 17 August 2012; Revised 26 October 2012; Accepted 27 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Lisheng Jin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lisheng Jin, Qingning Niu, Huacai Xian, Yanguang Qin, and Meijiao Xu, “Driver Sleepiness Detection System Based on Eye Movements Variables,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2013.
- Lisheng Jin, Huacai Xian, Qingning Niu, and Jing Bie, “Research on safety evaluation model for in-vehicle secondary task driving,” Accident Analysis & Prevention, 2014.
- Lisheng Jin, Huacai Xian, Yuying Jiang, Qingning Niu, Meijiao Xu, and Dongmei Yang, “Research on Evaluation Model for Secondary Task Driving Safety Based on Driver Eye Movements,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Keyong Li, Lisheng Jin, Yuying Jiang, Huacai Xian, and Linlin Gao, “Effects of driver behavior style differences and individual differences on driver sleepiness detection,” Advances In Mechanical Engineering, vol. 7, no. 4, 2015.