- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 451201, 11 pages
Study on the Train Operation Optimization of Passenger Dedicated Lines Based on Satisfaction
School of Traffic and Transportation, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 22 August 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Zhipeng Huang and Huimin Niu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mingming Chen, “Optimizing Schedules of Rail Train Circulations by Tabu Search Algorithm,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Zhipeng Huang, and Huimin Niu, “A Bilevel Programming Model to Optimize Train Operation Based on Satisfaction for an Intercity Rail Line,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.