- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 451201, 11 pages
Study on the Train Operation Optimization of Passenger Dedicated Lines Based on Satisfaction
School of Traffic and Transportation, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 22 August 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Zhipeng Huang and Huimin Niu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- U. Crisalli, “User's behaviour simulation of intercity rail service choices,” Simulation Practice and Theory, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 233–249, 1999.
- M. A. Salido and F. Barber, “Mathematical solutions for solving periodic railway transportation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2009, Article ID 728916, 19 pages, 2009.
- R. Freling, R. M. Lentink, L. G. Kroon, and D. Huisman, “Shunting of passenger train units in a railway station,” Transportation Science, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 261–272, 2005.
- H. M. Niu, “Determination of the skip-station scheduling for a congested transit line by bilevel genetic algorithm,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1158–1167, 2011.
- M. Jha, S. Madanat, and S. Peeta, “Perception updating and day-to-day travel choice dynamics in traffic networks with information provision,” Transportation Research Part C, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 189–212, 1998.
- S. He, R. Song, and S. S. Chaudhry, “Fuzzy dispatching model and genetic algorithms for railyards operations,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 124, no. 2, pp. 307–331, 2000.
- L. Nie, X. F. Hu, L. Tong, and H. L. Fu, “Research of passenger flow assignment based on passenger train plan,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 87–92, 2011.
- Y. H. Chang, C. H. Yeh, and C. C. Shen, “A multiobjective model for passenger train services planning: application to Taiwan's high-speed rail line,” Transportation Research Part B, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 91–106, 2000.
- F. Shi, L. B. Deng, X. H. Li, and Q. G. Fang, “Research on passenger train plans for dedicated passenger traffic lines,” Journal of the China Railway Society, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 16–20, 2004.
- K. Ghoseiri, F. Szidarovszky, and M. J. Asgharpour, “A multi-objective train scheduling model and solution,” Transportation Research Part B, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 927–952, 2004.