- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453193, 20 pages
How to Implement Return Policies in a Two-Echelon Supply Chain?
1School of Mathematical Sciences and LPMC, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
2School of Management, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
Received 3 September 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2012 Wei Hu and Jianbin Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian Liu, and Yong He, “Coordinating a Supply Chain with Risk-Averse Agents under Demand and Consumer Returns Uncertainty,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.