- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 454073, 7 pages
Stochastically Perturbed Epidemic Model with Time Delays
School of Science, Chang’an University, Xi’an 710064, China
Received 3 November 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Junli Liu
Copyright © 2012 Tailei Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Zhen, Z. Ma, and M. Han, “Global stability of an SIRS epidemic model with delays,” Acta Mathematica Scientia Series B, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 291–306, 2006.
- E. Beretta, V. Capasso, and F. Rinaldi, “Global stability results for a generalized Lotka-Volterra system with distributed delays: applications to predator-prey and to epidemic systems,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 661–688, 1988.
- K. L. Cooke, “Stability analysis for a vector disease model,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 31–42, 1979.
- E. Beretta and Y. Takeuchi, “Global stability of an SIR epidemic model with time delays,” Journal of Mathematical Biology, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 250–260, 1995.
- Y. Takeuchi, W. Ma, and E. Beretta, “Global asymptotic properties of a delay SIR epidemic model with finite incubation times,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 931–947, 2000.
- W. Ma, M. Song, and Y. Takeuchi, “Global stability of an SIR epidemic model with time delay,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1141–1145, 2004.
- V. B. Kolmanovskiĭ and V. R. Nosov, Stability of Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 180 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, London, UK, 1986.
- E. Beretta, V. Kolmanovskii, and L. Shaikhet, “Stability of epidemic model with time delays influenced by stochastic perturbations,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 45, no. 3-4, pp. 269–277, 1998.
- L. E. Shaĭkhet, “Stability in probability of nonlinear stochastic systems with delay,” Mathematical Notes, vol. 57, no. 1-2, pp. 103–106, 1995.
- L. Shaĭkhet, “Stability in probability of nonlinear stochastic hereditary systems,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 199–204, 1995.