- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 472072, 22 pages
Dynamic Modeling and Analysis of the Email Virus Propagation
1School of Information and Communication Engineering, North University of China, Taiyuan 030051, China
2National Key Laboratory for Electronic Measurement Technology, North University of China, Taiyuan 030051, China
3Department of Mathematics, North University of China, Shanxi, Taiyuan, 030051, China
Received 22 March 2012; Accepted 10 June 2012
Academic Editor: Delfim F. M. Torres
Copyright © 2012 Yihong Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Li-Peng Song, Xie Han, Dong-Ming Liu, and Zhen Jin, “Adaptive Human Behavior in a Two-Worm Interaction Model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Yi-Hong Li, Hua Chen, and Jin-Xiao Pan, “Dynamic modeling on virus propagation in computer networks,” Zhongbei Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Ban)/Journal of North University of China (Natural Science Edition), vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 153–156, 2013.
- Xinsong Yang, and Jinde Cao, “Synchronization of Discontinuous Neural Networks with Delays via Adaptive Control,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Xie Han, Yi-Hong Li, Li-Ping Feng, and Li-Peng Song, “Influence of Removable Devices' Heterouse on the Propagation of Malware,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.