- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 473136, 15 pages
Effects of Resource Limitations and Cost Influences on Computer Virus Epidemic Dynamics and Tipping Points
1Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Chang Gung University, 259 Wen Hwa 1st Road, Taoyuan 333, Taiwan
2Department of Computer Science, National Chiao Tung University, 1001 Ta Hsueh Road, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
Received 8 July 2012; Accepted 22 September 2012
Academic Editor: Yanbing Liu
Copyright © 2012 Chung-Yuan Huang and Chuen-Tsai Sun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lu-Xing Yang, “The spread of computer viruses over a reduced scale-free network,” Physica A-Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, vol. 396, pp. 173–184, 2014.
- Lu-Xing Yang, Moez Draief, and Xiaofan Yang, “The Impact of the Network Topology on the Viral Prevalence: A Node-Based Approach,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 7, 2015.