- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 482459, 14 pages
Chaos in a Discrete Delay Population Model
Department of Mathematics, Shandong Jianzhu University, Shandong, Jinan 250101, China
Received 2 August 2012; Accepted 21 August 2012
Academic Editor: Hua Su
Copyright © 2012 Zongcheng Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Changjin Xu, and Yusen Wu, “Permanence in a Discrete Mutualism Model with Infinite Deviating Arguments and Feedback Controls,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Changjin Xu, and Yusen Wu, “Dynamics in a Lotka-Volterra Predator-Prey Model with Time-Varying Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Hui Fang, “Chaos in a single-species discrete population model with stage structure and birth pulses,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Changjin Xu, Yusen Wu, and Lin Lu, “Permanence and global attractivity in a discrete Lotka-Volterra predator-prey model with delays,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 208, 2014.