- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 482978, 18 pages
A Time Scheduling Model of Logistics Service Supply Chain with Mass Customized Logistics Service
1School of Management, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2College of Economic and Social Development, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
Received 29 July 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaochen Sun
Copyright © 2012 Weihua Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weihua Liu, Haitao Xu, Xinyu Sun, Yi Yang, and Yuming Mo, “Order Allocation Research of Logistics Service Supply Chain with Mass Customization Logistics Service,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Weihua Liu, Qian Wang, Donglei Zhu, and Yang Liu, “A Determination Method of Optimal Customization Degree of Logistics Service Supply Chain with Mass Customization Service,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Weihua Liu, Zhicheng Liang, Shuqing Wang, Yang Liu, and Wenchen Xie, “Scheduling Performance Evaluation of Logistics Service Supply Chain Based on the Dynamic Index Weight,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Weihua Liu, Yi Yang, Shuqing Wang, and Yang Liu, “An Order Insertion Scheduling Model of Logistics Service Supply Chain Considering Capacity and Time Factors,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.