- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 482978, 18 pages
A Time Scheduling Model of Logistics Service Supply Chain with Mass Customized Logistics Service
1School of Management, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2College of Economic and Social Development, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
Received 29 July 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaochen Sun
Copyright © 2012 Weihua Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Chandra and J. Grabis, “Managing logistics for mass customization: the new production frontier,” in Proceedings of the 6th Biannual World Automation Congress—Image Processing, Biomedicine, Multimedia, Financial Engineering and Manufacturing—International Forum on Multimedia Image Processing, IFMIP (WAC '04), vol. 18, pp. 335–340, July 2004.
- K. L. Choy, C. L. Li, S. C. K. So, H. Lau, S. K. Kwok, and D. W. K. Leung, “Managing uncertainty in logistics service supply chain,” International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 19–22, 2007.
- W. H. Liu, X. C. Xu, Z. X. Ren, and Y. Peng, “An emergency order allocation model based on multi-provider in two-echelon logistics service supply chain,” Supply Chain Management, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 390–400, 2011.
- C. Y. Lee, S. Piramuthu, and Y. K. Tsai, “Job shop scheduling with a genetic algorithm and machine learning,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 1171–1191, 1997.
- Y. H. Lee, C. S. Jeong, and C. Moon, “Advanced planning and scheduling with outsourcing in manufacturing supply chain,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 43, no. 1-2, pp. 351–374, 2002.
- S. Kreipl and M. Pinedo, “Planning and scheduling in supply chains: an overview of issues in practice,” Production and Operations Management, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 77–92, 2004.
- Z.-L. Chen and N. G. Hall, “Supply chain scheduling: conflict and cooperation in assembly systems,” Operations Research, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 1072–1089, 2007.
- P. R. Philipoom, “The choice of dispatching rules in a shop using internally set due-dates with quoted leadtime and tardiness costs,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 1641–1655, 2000.
- N. G. Hall and C. N. Potts, “Supply chain scheduling: batching and delivery,” Operations Research, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 566–584, 2003.
- X. G. Xu and X. Y. Li, “Customer order decoupling point selection model in mass customization based on MAS,” Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 677–681, 2006.
- X. G. Xu, “Position of customer order decoupling point in mass customization,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC '07), pp. 302–307, August 2007.
- J. Yao and L. Liu, “Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 117, no. 1, pp. 197–211, 2009.
- J. M. Yao and Y. Pu, “A supply chain scheduling optimization model in mass customization,” Systems Engineering, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 36–41, 2005 (Chinese).
- M. Dawande, H. N. Geismar, N. G. Hall, and C. Sriskandarajah, “Supply chain scheduling: distribution systems,” Production and Operations Management, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 243–261, 2006.
- N. Mishra, A. K. Choudhary, and M. K. Tiwari, “Modeling the planning and scheduling across the outsourcing supply chain: a chaos-based fast Tabu-SA approach,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 46, no. 13, pp. 3683–3715, 2008.
- J. C. P. Su, Y. L. Chang, M. Ferguson, and J. C. Ho, “The impact of delayed differentiation in make-to-order environments,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 48, no. 19, pp. 5809–5829, 2010.
- E. Selvarajah and G. Steiner, “Approximation algorithms for the supplier's supply chain scheduling problem to minimize delivery and inventory holding costs,” Operations Research, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 426–438, 2009.
- R. Bhatnagar, P. Mehta, and C. Chong Teo, “Coordination of planning and scheduling decisions in global supply chains with dual supply modes,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 131, no. 2, pp. 473–482, 2011.
- N. Mikati, “Dependence of lead time on batch size studied by a system dynamics model,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 48, no. 18, pp. 5523–5532, 2010.
- A. A. Taleizadeh, S. T. A. Niaki, N. Shafii, R. G. Meibodi, and A. Jabbarzadeh, “A particle swarm optimization approach for constraint joint single buyer-single vendor inventory problem with changeable lead time and (r,Q) policy in supply chain,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 51, no. 9–12, pp. 1209–1223, 2010.
- Y. C. Wang, “Evaluating flexibility on order quantity and delivery lead time for a supply chain system,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 39, no. 12, pp. 1193–1202, 2008.
- D. Tang and J. Chen, “Identification of postponement point in service delivery process: A description model,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management (ICSSSM '09), pp. 335–339, June 2009.
- C. Jue and T. Daijian, “Modeling the influential factors on determination of CODP in service process,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Management and Service Science (MASS '09), September 2009.
- W. H. Liu, J. H. Ji, and L. Zhou, “An order allocation model in two-echelon logistics service supply chain,” Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 1524–1533, 2008.
- B. Manderick, M. K. de Weger , and P. Spiessens, “The Genetic Algorithm and the structure of the fitness landscape,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, pp. 143–150, Morgan Kaufman, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1991.