- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 490810, 12 pages
Crossing at a Red Light: Behavior of Cyclists at Urban Intersections
1MOE Key Laboratory for Urban Transportation Complex Systems Theory and Technology,
Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2Department of Transportation Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 10 June 2012; Revised 23 August 2012; Accepted 30 August 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Xiaobao Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huan Mei, Yang Xiaobao, and Jia Bin, “Crossing Reliability of Electric Bike Riders at Urban Intersections,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Mei Huan, and Xiao-bao Yang, “Waiting Endurance Time Estimation of Electric Two-Wheelers at Signalized Intersections,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Matthew Richardson, and Brian Caulfield, “Investigating traffic light violations by cyclists in Dublin City Centre,” Accident Analysis & Prevention, vol. 84, pp. 65–73, 2015.
- Dianchao Lin, Wanjing Ma, Li Li, and Yinhai Wang, “A driving force model for non-strict priority crossing behaviors of right-turn drivers,” Transportation Research Part B-Methodological, vol. 83, pp. 230–244, 2016.