- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 504574, 15 pages
Forecasting Cohesionless Soil Highway Slope Displacement Using Modular Neural Network
Transportation Research Center, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 5 September 2012; Revised 16 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Yanyan Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. B. Crosta and F. Agliardi, “Failure forecast for large rock slides by surface displacement measurements,” Canadian Geotechnical Journal, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 176–191, 2003.
- S. H. Ni, P. C. Lu, and C. H. Juang, “A fuzzy neural network approach to evaluation of slope failure potential,” Microcomputers in Civil Engineering, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 59–66, 1996.
- S. Lee, J. H. Ryu, K. Min, and J. S. Won, “Landslide susceptibility analysis using GIS and artificial neural network,” Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 1361–1376, 2003.
- K. M. Neaupane and S. H. Achet, “Use of backpropagation neural network for landslide monitoring: A case study in the higher Himalaya,” Engineering Geology, vol. 74, no. 3-4, pp. 213–226, 2004.
- H. B. Wang, W. Y. Xu, and R. C. Xu, “Slope stability evaluation using Back Propagation Neural Networks,” Engineering Geology, vol. 80, no. 3-4, pp. 302–315, 2005.
- L. Ermini, F. Catani, and N. Casagli, “Artificial Neural Networks applied to landslide susceptibility assessment,” Geomorphology, vol. 66, no. 1–4, pp. 327–343, 2005.
- H. Guo, W. Wang, W. Guo, et al., “Reliability analysis of pedestrian safety crossing in urban traffic environment,” Safety Science, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 968–973, 2012.
- J. B. Zhao, L. Li, and Q. Gao, “Research and application of the grey theory to slope deformation prediction,” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 5799–5802, 2005.
- D. Wang, M. Zhou, and Y. Li, “Displacement analysis of slope based on wavelet transformation and grey theory,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Electric Technology and Civil Engineering (ICETCE '11), pp. 4929–4932, Lushan, China, April 2011.
- W. Wang, Vehicle's Man-Machine Interaction Safety and Driver Assistance, China Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2012.
- H. Zhi-quan and F. U. Wen-bin, “The whole-region method of chaotic time series for slope deformation prediction,” Journal of North China Institute of Water Conservancy and Hydroelectric Power, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 70–73, 2009.
- M. B. Jaksa, The influence of spatial variability on the geotechnical design properties of a stiff, overconsolidated clay [Ph.D. thesis], The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia, 1995.
- T. Glade, M. Crozier, and P. Smith, “Applying probability determination to refine landslide-triggering rainfall thresholds using an empirical “Antecedent Daily Rainfall Model”,” Pure and Applied Geophysics, vol. 157, no. 6-8, pp. 1059–1079, 2000.
- J. M. Gasmo, H. Rahardjo, and E. C. Leong, “Infiltration effects on stability of a residual soil slope,” Computers and Geotechnics, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 145–165, 2000.
- C. Chien-Yuan, C. Tien-Chien, Y. Fan-Chieh, and L. Sheng-Chi, “Analysis of time-varying rainfall infiltration induced landslide,” Environmental Geology, vol. 48, no. 4-5, pp. 466–479, 2005.
- R. M. Iverson, “Landslide triggering by rain infiltration,” Water Resources Research, vol. 36, no. 7, pp. 1897–1910, 2000.
- M. G. C. A. Cimino, W. Pedrycz, B. Lazzerini, and F. Marcelloni, “Using multilayer perceptrons as receptive fields in the design of neural networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 10–12, pp. 2536–2548, 2009.
- X. Liu, X. H. Zeng, and C. Y. Liu, “Research on artificial neural network-time series analysis of slope nonlinear displacement,” Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 24, no. 19, pp. 3499–3504, 2005.
- M. T. Rosenstein, J. J. Collins, and C. J. De Luca, “Reconstruction expansion as a geometry-based framework for choosing proper delay times,” Physica D, vol. 73, no. 1-2, pp. 82–98, 1994.