- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 513982, 13 pages
A Network Model of Credit Risk Contagion
School of Economics and Management, Southeast University, Nanjing 211189, China
Received 24 October 2012; Revised 6 December 2012; Accepted 8 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ricardo Femat
Copyright © 2012 Ting-Qiang Chen and Jian-Min He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tingqiang Chen, Xindan Li, and Jining Wang, “Spatial Interaction Model of Credit Risk Contagion in the CRT Market,” Computational Economics, 2014.
- Tingqiang Chen, Ying Chen, Xindan Li, and Jining Wang, “An Entropy Model of Credit Risk Contagion in the CRT Market,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Haishu Qiao, Ying Li, and Yue Xia, “Analysis of Linkage Effects among Currency Networks Using REER Data,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.