- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 516197, 14 pages
Analysis of the Travel Intent for Park and Ride Based on Perception
Beijing Key Laboratory of Traffic Engineering, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 10 September 2012; Revised 10 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Huanmei Qin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. R. Hole, “Forecasting the demand for an employee Park and Ride service using commuters' stated choices,” Transport Policy, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 355–362, 2004.
- I. D. M. Bos, R. E. C. M. van der Heijden, E. J. E. Molin, and H. J. P. Timmermans, “The choice of Park and Ride facilities: an analysis using a context-dependent hierarchical choice experiment,” Environment and Planning A, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 1673–1686, 2004.
- D. B. Hess, “The effect of free parking on commuter mode choice: evidence from travel diary date,” in Proceedings of the Annual Meeting CD-ROM, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, USA, January 2000.
- H. Ying and H. Xiang, “Study on influence factors and demand willingness of Park and Ride,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Computing Technology and Automation (ICICTA '09), pp. 664–667, October 2009.
- B. H. He, W. N. He, and M. W. He, “The attitude and preference of traveler to the Park & Ride facilities: a case study in Nanjing, China,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Studies (ICTTS '12), vol. 43, pp. 294–301, 2012.
- T. F. Golob, “Joint models of attitudes and behavior in evaluation of the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 495–514, 2001.
- R. Sakano and J. Benjamin, “A structural equation analysis of stated travel by commuter rail,” in Proceedings of the Annual Meeting CD-ROM, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, USA, January 2000.
- C. H. Lin, P. J. Sher, and H. Y. Shih, “Past progress and future directions in conceptualizing customer perceived value,” International Journal of Service Industry Management, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 318–336, 2005.
- M. M. Rahaman, Md. Abdullah, and A. Rahman, “Measuring service quality using SERVQUAL model: a study on PCBs (private commercial banks) in Bangladesh,” Business Management Dynamics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2011.
- A. Yüksel, “Tourist shopping habitat: effects on emotions, shopping value and behaviours,” Tourism Management, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 58–69, 2007.
- D. A. Hensher, P. O. Barnard, and T. P. Truong, “The Role of stated preference methods in studies of travel choice,” Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 45–58, 1988.
- X. M. Liu, H. Z. Guan, and H. M. Qin, “Modeling park-and-ride choice behavior based on stated-preference survey,” in Proceedings of the Annual Meeting CD-ROM, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, USA, January 2006.
- S. R. Jaeger and J. M. Rose, “Stated choice experimentation, contextual influences and food choice: a case study,” Food Quality and Preference, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 539–564, 2008.
- T. F. Golob, “Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research,” Transportation Research Part B, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1–25, 2003.
- A. R. Kuppam and R. M. Pendyala, “A structural equations analysis of commuters' activity and travel patterns,” Transportation, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 33–54, 2001.
- W. Wang, H. Guo, H. Bubb, and K. Ikeuchi, “Numerical simulation and analysis procedure for model-based digital driving dependability in intelligent transport system,” KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 891–898, 2011.
- W. H. Wang, Vehicle'S Man-Machine Interaction Safety and Driver Assistance, Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2012.
- D. Kaplan, Structural Equation Modeling: Foundations and Extensions, Sage Publications, 2000.
- R. B. Kline, Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling, Guilford Press, 3rd edition, 2010.
- B. M. Byrne, Structural Equation Modeling with AMOS: Basic Concepts, Applications, and Programming, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, USA, 2001.