- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 536570, 22 pages
Local and Global Dynamics in a Discrete Time Growth Model with Nonconcave Production Function
1Dipartimento di Management, Università Politecnica delle Marche, 60121 Ancona, Italy
2Dipartimento di Economia e Diritto, Università di Macerata, 62100 Macerata, Italy
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 7 November 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Nieto
Copyright © 2012 Serena Brianzoni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Elisabetta Michetti, “Complex attractors and basins in a growth model with nonconcave production function and logistic population growth rate,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 2013.
- Massimiliano Ferrara, Luca Guerrini, and Mauro Sodini, “Nonlinear dynamics in a Solow model with delay and non-convex technology,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 228, pp. 1–12, 2014.