- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539278, 9 pages
Blow-Up Criteria for Three-Dimensional Boussinesq Equations in Triebel-Lizorkin Spaces
School of Mathematics and Information Science, Yantai University, Yantai 264005, China
Received 28 September 2012; Accepted 30 October 2012
Academic Editor: Hua Su
Copyright © 2012 Minglei Zang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Feireisl and A. Novotný, “The Oberbeck-Boussinesq approximation as a singular limit of the full Navier-Stokes-Fourier system,” Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 274–302, 2009.
- J. Fan and Y. Zhou, “A note on regularity criterion for the 3D Boussinesq system with partial viscosity,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 802–805, 2009.
- N. Ishimura and H. Morimoto, “Remarks on the blow-up criterion for the 3-D Boussinesq equations,” Mathematical Models & Methods in Applied Sciences, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 1323–1332, 1999.
- H. Qiu, Y. Du, and Z. Yao, “Serrin-type blow-up criteria for 3D Boussinesq equations,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 89, no. 10, pp. 1603–1613, 2010.
- F. Xu, Q. Zhang, and X. Zheng, “Regularity Criteria of the 3D Boussinesq Equations in the Morrey-Campanato Space,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 121, pp. 231–240, 2012.
- H. Triebel, Theory of Function Spaces, vol. 78 of Monographs in Mathematics, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1983.
- J. Bergh and J. Löfström, Interpolation Spaces. An Introduction, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1976.
- J. Y. Chemin, Perfect Incompressible Fluids, vol. 14 of Oxford Lectures Series in Mathematics and its Applications, Oxford Science Publications, Oxford, UK, 1998.