- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 549374, 13 pages
An Optimization to Schedule Train Operations with Phase-Regular Framework for Intercity Rail Lines
School of Traffic and Transportation, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 7 September 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Huimin Niu and Minghui Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mingming Chen, “Optimizing Schedules of Rail Train Circulations by Tabu Search Algorithm,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Zhiqiang Tian, “Optimizing Crew Rostering with Multilicense on High-Speed Railway Lines,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yuzhao Zhang, and Yusong Yan, “An Operation Optimization for Express Freight Trains Based on Shipper Demands,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yuyan Tan, and Zhibin Jiang, “A Branch and Bound Algorithm and Iterative Reordering Strategies for Inserting Additional Trains in Real Time: A Case Study in Germany,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Erfan Hassannayebi, Seyed Hessameddin Zegordi, Mohammad Reza Amin-Naseri, and Masoud Yaghini, “Train timetabling at rapid rail transit lines: a robust multi-objective stochastic programming approach,” Operational Research, 2016.