- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 562838, 8 pages
Strong Convergence Properties for Asymptotically Almost Negatively Associated Sequence
1School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Anqing Teachers College, Anqing 246133, China
2College of Water Conservancy and Hydropower Engineering, HoHai University, Nanjing 210098, China
3College of Mathematics and Computation Science, Anhui Normal University, Wuhu 241000, China
Received 22 June 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Garyfalos Papaschinopoulos
Copyright © 2012 Xueping Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. W. Block, T. H. Savits, and M. Shaked, “Some concepts of negative dependence,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 765–772, 1982.
- K. Joag-Dev and F. Proschan, “Negative association of random variables, with applications,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 286–295, 1983.
- P. Matuła, “A note on the almost sure convergence of sums of negatively dependent random variables,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 209–213, 1992.
- T. K. Chandra and S. Ghosal, “The strong law of large numbers for weighted averages under dependence assumptions,” Journal of Theoretical Probability, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 797–809, 1996.
- T. K. Chandra and S. Ghosal, “Extensions of the strong law of large numbers of Marcinkiewicz and Zygmund for dependent variables,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 327–336, 1996.
- D. Yuan and J. An, “Rosenthal type inequalities for asymptotically almost negatively associated random variables and applications,” Science in China A, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 1887–1904, 2009.
- X. Wang, S. Hu, and W. Yang, “Convergence properties for asymptotically almost negatively associated sequence,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2010, Article ID 218380, 15 pages, 2010.
- X. Wang, S. Hu, and W. Yang, “Complete convergence for arrays of rowwise asymptotically almost negatively associated random variables,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2011, Article ID 717126, 11 pages, 2011.
- Y. Wang, J. Yan, F. Cheng, and C. Su, “The strong law of large numbers and the law of the iterated logarithm for product sums of NA and AANA random variables,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 369–384, 2003.
- J. Baek II, “Almost sure convergence for asymptotically almost negatively associated random variables sequence,” Communications of the Korean Statistical Society, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 1013–1022, 2009.
- Q. Y. Wu, “Probability limit theory for mixing sequence,” Sciences Press, 2005 (Chinese).
- S. H. Sung, “Strong laws for weighted sums of i.i.d. random variables. II,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 607–615, 2002.