- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 578064, 22 pages
A Dynamic Multistage Hybrid Swarm Intelligence Optimization Algorithm for Function Optimization
1Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, DongHua University, Shanghai 200051, China
2Computer Science and Technology Institute, University of South China, Hunan, Hengyang 421001, China
3Artificial Intelligence Key Laboratory of Sichuan Province, Sichuan University of Science and Engineering, Zigong 643000, China
Received 24 April 2012; Revised 24 August 2012; Accepted 24 August 2012
Academic Editor: Gabriele Bonanno
Copyright © 2012 Daqing Wu and Jianguo Zheng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. El-Abd, “A hybrid ABC-SPSO algorithm for continuous function optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Swarm Intelligence (SIS '11), pp. 96–101, April 2011.
- T.-J. Hsieh and W.-C. Yeh, “Mining financial distress trend data using penalty guided support vector machines based on hybrid of particle swarm optimization and artificial bee colony algorithm,” Neurocomputing, pp. 196–206, 2012.
- X. Shi, Y. Li, H. Li, R. Guan, L. Wang, and Y. Liang, “An integrated algorithm based on artificial bee colony and particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '10), pp. 2586–2590, August 2010.
- E. Turanoğlu and E. Özceylan, “Particle swarm optimization and artificial bee colony approaches tooptimize of single input-output fuzzy membership function,” in Proceedings of the 41st International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, pp. 542–547, 2011.
- D. Teodorović, P. Lučić, G. Marković, and M. Dell'Orco, “Bee colony optimization.principles and applications,” in Proceedings of the 8th Seminar on Neural Network Applications in Electrical Engineering (Neurel '06), pp. 151–156, September 2006.
- J. Kennedy, “Small worlds and mega-minds: effects of neighborhood topology on particle swarm performance,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1931–1938, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 1999.
- M. Ballerini, N. Cabibbo, R. Candelier et al., “Interaction ruling animal collective behavior depends on topological rather than metric distance: evidence from a field study,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 105, no. 4, pp. 1232–1237, 2008.
- H. Hildenbrandt, C. Carere, and C. K. Hemelrijk, “Self-organized aerial displays of thousands of starlings: a model,” Behavioral Ecology, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1349–1359, 2010.
- S. Motsch and E. Tadmor, “A new model for self-organized dynamics and its flocking behavior,” Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 144, pp. 923–947, 2011.
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 1942–1948, December 1995.
- F. van den Bergh and A. P. Engelbrecht, “A cooperative approach to participle swam optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 225–239, 2004.
- R. Poli, J. Kennedy, and T. Blackwell, “Particle swarm optimization: an overview,” Swarm Intelligence, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 33–58, 2007.
- D. Bratton and J. Kennedy, “Defining a standard for particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Swarm Intelligence Symposium (SIS '07), pp. 120–127, April 2007.
- J. Kennedy, “Small worlds and mega-minds: effects of neighborhood topology on particle swarm performance,” in Proceedings of the Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1931–1938, 1999.
- J. Kennedy and R. Mendes, “Population structure and particle swarm performance,” in Proceedings of the Congress on Evolutionary Computation., pp. 1671–1676, 2002.
- R. Mendes, J. Kennedy, and J. Neves, “The fully informed particle swarm: simpler, maybe better,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 204–210, 2004.
- X. Li, “Niching without niching parameters: particle swarm optimization using a ring topology,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 150–169, 2010.
- P. N. Suganthan, “Particle swarm optimizer with neighborhood operator,” in Proceedings of the Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1958–1962, 1999.
- S. Janson and M. Middendorf, “A hierarchical particle swarm optimizer and its adaptive variant,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1272–1282, 2005.
- J. J. Liang, A. K. Qin, P. N. Suganthan, and S. Baskar, “Comprehensive learning particle swarm optimizer for global optimization of multimodal functions,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 281–295, 2006.
- D. Karaboga, “An idea based on honey bee swarm for numerical optimization,” Tech. Rep. TR06, Computer Engineering Department, Erciyes University, 2005.
- D. Karaboga and C. Ozturk, “A novel clustering approach: Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) algorithm,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 652–657, 2011.
- T. J. Hsieh, H. F. Hsiao, and W. C. Yeh, “Forecasting stock markets using wavelet transforms and recurrent neural networks: an integrated system based on artificial bee colony algorithm,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 2510–2525, 2011.
- M. Sonmez, “Artificial Bee Colony algorithm for optimization of truss structures,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 2406–2418, 2011.
- J. J. Liang and P. N. Suganthan, “Dynamic multi-swarm particle swarm optimizer,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Swarm Intelligence Symposium (SIS '05), pp. 124–129, June 2005.
- X. Yao, Y. Liu, and G. Lin, “Evolutionary programming made faster,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 82–102, 1999.
- Y. W. Shang and Y. H. Qiu, “A note on the extended Rosenbrock function,” Evolutionary Computation, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 119–126, 2006.
- S. García, D. Molina, M. Lozano, and F. Herrera, “A study on the use of non-parametric tests for analyzing the evolutionary algorithms' behaviour: a case study on the CEC'2005 Special Session on Real Parameter Optimization,” Journal of Heuristics, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 617–644, 2009.